The New Moon Energy is a beautiful time to set into motion our intentions for that which we desire to manifest. For this month’s New Moon to also be combined with Diwali ( http://www.diwalifestival.org/ ) amplifies it’s energy and allows us to set powerful intentions for this moon cycle.
Join us in this new moon meditation & Diwali celebration as we join together to:
• set intentions for desired manifestation/new moon cycle – lighting candles in accordance with Diwali
• offer gratitude to the energy of abundance (Lakshmi) and call this beautiful energy forward into our manifestation through mantra led by special guest Brian Lottman
• through guided meditation, allow the beautiful light energies from the New Moon and Lakshmi energy to rebalance and recharge our chakras, cells of our body and our energetic form
• integrate our intentions fully as we take in a rich sound bath led by Brian, Amber & Austin
• gently return to the space, sharing in food that has been energized with all that we have brought forward together
We look forward to sharing in this experience with you!
Please Note: In order to accommodate all participants comfortably, space is limited. Please RSVP in advance. We also request that you plan to arrive a few minutes early to avoid disruption. Doors will be locked at 6:45pm and will not open after that time. Thank you!!!
♥ New Moon Energy Manifestation Meditation & Diwali Celebration ♥
Join us as we focus on clearing, opening and expanding heart centered energy. Guided energy flow and a beautiful sound bath will bring our focus on aligning energetic vibration to the divine love frequency, connecting to the heart center and resonating it through every cell of our being.
Through love, all things are possible. Connecting our physical and energetic form to this pure, divine love energy allows us to embrace our own limitless nature.
This meditation will include the following beautifully blended together:
Rose quarts and rose oil is applied to those who desire, opening the gateway for love energy• Flow into a brief pranayama to deepen our release• Gently flow into a guided meditation that connects us to our heart center and flows divine love energy throughout the body• Navigate into a full sound bath incorporating:- crystal bowls (for all 12 chakras)
– crystal pyramid
– rain stick
– tongue drum
– tuning forks
– Tibetan singing bowls
– vocal toning
• Throughout the meditation we will usher in universal love light energies
• We will then allow time for each individual to integrate in silence as essential oils are placed on the head (for those who choose) and energy balancing is given to each attendee
then arrive at True REST Scottsdale Float Spa any time between 8am and 11am on Saturday, November 10 to enjoy:
• a tour of the facility and detailed overview of floating • FREE Oxygen bar sampling • FREE snacks • amazing pricing for anyone who purchases a float that day
Pricing specials include: • $39 special on your first 60 minute float (regularly $79) • gift certificate special to stock up for the holidays – buy one/get one ($79 for two 60 minute floats)
Become a member that day and take advantage of even get greater discounts!
Austin and Amber are avid floaters and will be available to answer questions about their experience. Amanda Henley is the manager of True REST Scottsdale and will be on site to answer detailed questions about floating.
If you are seeking a way to journey deeper within while simultaneously providing your body with amazing physical benefits, then take a few moments to explore with us during this FREE event!
True REST Scottsdale is conveniently located at 6969 East Shea Blvd in Scottsdale on the corner of N 70th St and E Shea Blvd. It is in the same complex as Thai House and VCA Emergency Animal Hospital with an abundance of free parking.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for event questions or email@example.com for float questions